What Are Basic Cremation Services?
If you've never had to arrange a funeral ceremony before, you might not have thought about the numerous cremation services offered. If all of your relatives choose burial, you might not have any prior experience with this manner of disposition.
To help you make an informed choice about whether to plan your cremation or the cremation of a loved one, the professionals from Arbutus Funeral Service have discussed standard basic cremation services here.
Aspects Of Basic Cremation Services
Here is some information on basic cremation, sometimes known as direct cremation:
- Since direct cremation does not involve a funeral service or any other pre-funeral ceremonies, it saves families a significant amount of money compared to the cost of a traditional funeral.
- Because cremation occurs as soon as a person passes away, you can hire a crematory straightaway instead of a funeral home. This could enable you to make significant financial savings.
- Instead of using an expensive casket for cremation, the body is typically placed in a primary container.
- Since there won't be any public viewings or wakes before the cremation, no costly embalming or other preparations will be necessary.
- Since a memorial service can be performed later, an expensive casket and other funeral arrangements are unnecessary.
- If you desire a direct cremation and a formal service, the service will likely be a memorial sometime after the cremation. You won't be arranging a direct cremation if you want a service well before the cremation; instead, you'll be planning a "conventional" cremation.
Arranging Basic Cremation Services
For a bit of cost, the crematory staff will typically be able to handle every element of the cremation, even filling out the death certificate & bringing the body there. Furthermore, the fees charged by a crematorium are typically far lower than those of a funeral home.
You can arrange a direct cremation in conjunction with a funeral home. Along with the basic services price they would charge, the funeral home will finalize the death certificate and arrange for the body's transportation to the crematory for a nominal fee.
Basic cremation is the least expensive choice for disposition because it forgoes the most costly expenses, including the casket, body preparation, funeral ceremony, and significant transportation.
If you want details about our basic cremation services, don't hesitate to contact us and discuss your requirements with our funeral director at Arbutus Funeral Service. They will help you preplan a funeral service if you need it.
We are here to guide you and can also help plan a funeral service or memorial service as required. Contact Arbutus Funeral Service with your requirements for more details about funerals and other related topics.